Thank you for voting in the 2023 Council Elections. Please see the June 2023 issue of eDialogue for the results. The 2024 election cycle will begin in January.
Council Member Skills and Competencies
CPSO seeks physicians who can bring a broad range of skills and perspectives to the Council’s work. To ensure that the Council can successfully execute its strategic objectives, Council members are expected to have a number of skills, attributes and behavioural competencies which are outlined below.
- Practice Setting
- Practice Specialty
- Financial Literacy
- Knowledge of Anti-racism and Anti-oppression
- Legal and Fiduciary Knowledge
- Technological Proficiency
- Health Systems Knowledge
- Human Resources
- Policy Development
- Continuous Learning
- Effective Communication
- Planning & Initiative
- Relationship Building
- Results Oriented
- Stakeholder Focused
- Strategic Thinking
- Learn about CPSO Council.
- Familiarize yourself with the CPSO’s Strategic Plan.
- Review the Declaration of Adherence and Nominee Information Guide.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].