Physicians who perform certain procedures in Out-of-Hospital premises are required to provide written notice to the College as outlined in Regulation. While you may have indicated that you are performing procedures in out-of-hospital premises on the annual renewal form, this does not fulfill your obligation to provide written notification to the College. By completing the online notification form you will meet these requirements.
Completing the online form
Note: This form cannot be saved to complete at a later time.
- Review the form before you begin to ensure that you understand the questions and have gathered the required information.
- Be prepared to provide full information for each premises where you currently perform, or are intending to perform procedures.
- Complete separate forms for premises where you are currently working and those where you are intending to work. Do not include all premises on the same notification form.
- When you have completed the form, press Submit.
- You will be prompted to print out the completed form for your records.
- You can report on a maximum of six premises per submission. If you practice in more than six premises, please submit additional forms.
- An invoice for the affiliation fee of $75 will be mailed to you, and is due upon completion of this form. If you complete more that one notification form on the same day, you will only pay a single $75 affiliation fee.
Go to Online Notification Form.