- the annual renewal process including the latest instruction guide to assist in completing the annual renewal form;
- requesting a certificate of professional conduct to verify a doctor’s standing for hospital privileges and other employment;
- change of address form;
- FAQs about changing scope and practice and application forms;
- incorporation issuance and renewal; and
- other membership-related forms.
The information in this section is for postgraduate trainees holding a Postgraduate Education (PGE) certificate from the College. Members holding an Independent Practice or other class of certificate please refer to Annual Renewal.
Under the Regulated Health Professions Act, College members are permitted to establish a corporation for the purpose of practising medicine.
Provides information and links to:
- CPD regulatory requirement
- Approved CPD tracking organizations
- CPD and practice improvement resources to support learning
- Gaining and reporting CPD credits for CPSO activities
Opportunities for physicians to participate in self regulation, including information about each position, time commitment and reimbursement.
A regular election is held:
- every third year for Districts 1, 2, 3 and 4;
- every third year for Districts 6, 7, 8 and 9; and
- every third year for Districts 5 and 10.
For more information about the election process and election results, check here.
- what the assessment entails;
- peer assessment protocols for office-based physicians and surgical specialists;
- preparing for a peer assessment; and
- contact information.
- Proposed Regulation
- Frequently Asked Questions about the program
More information about this new program will be added as it becomes available.