All eligible candidates considering an application for a certificate of registration under the following registration policies should review information relating to supervision:
- Restricted Certificate of Registration for Exam Eligible Candidates, and
- Pathway B or C.
- Guidelines for College-Directed Supervision - This provides a general overview to supervisors and supervised physicians who are participating in a supervisory arrangement borne out of a College process. Information is provided about individual roles, responsibilities, as well as obligations to each other and the College.
- Supervision Arrangement – This form is to be completed by the supervisor and must be submitted with all applications for registration requiring a period of supervised practice.
- FMRAC Supervision Expectations for Provisional Licensure - In February 2012, the College’s Council endorsed this National Framework for Supervision of Physicians for Provisional Licensure, which was developed by the Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada (FMRAC).
- FAQ – Registration-related Supervision - This provides questions and answers for common registration-related supervision situations.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registration & Membership Services Department at (416) 967‐2617 or via the Member Portal message center.