All eligible candidates considering an application for a certificate of registration under the following registration policies should review information relating to supervision:
- Restricted Certificate of Registration for Exam Eligible Candidates,
- Pathway 1, 2, 3, or 4,
- Acceptable Qualifying Examinations,
- Alternative to the MCCQE 2 Examination, and
- Recognition of Certification without Examination Issued by CFPC.
- Guidelines for College-Directed Supervision - Provides a general overview to supervisors and supervised physicians who are participating in a supervisory arrangement borne out of a College process. Information is provided about individual roles, responsibilities, as well as obligations to each other and the College.
- Supervision Arrangement – This form is to be completed by the supervisor and must be submitted with all applications for registration requiring a period of supervised practice.
- FMRAC Supervision Expectations for Provisional Licensure - In February 2012, the College’s Council endorsed this National Framework for Supervision of Physicians for Provisional Licensure, which was developed by the Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada (FMRAC).
- Registration Committee Processing Times and Meeting Dates
Should you have any questions, please contact the Applications and Credentials Department at (416) 967‐2617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.