CPGs & Other Guidelines
Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) help improve the quality and consistency of care in specific clinical situations.
These documents combine the most current evidence-based and consensus-based clinical information into a single resource that promotes the best patient outcomes. We developed CPGs for Independent Health Facilities and the Methadone Program, as well as listed other guidelines you may find useful in your practice.
Independent Health Facilities
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Laser Treatment for Benign Vascular Lesions
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging & Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Sleep Medicine
- CAMH’s Buprenorphine Guideline for Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- Canadian Guideline for Safe and Effective Use of Opioids for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Guidelines for College-Directed Supervision
- Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Office Practice
- Out-of-Hospital Premises Standards