This position focuses on data systems management, analysis and reporting to identify issues and trends in support of operational improvements of the CPSO.
Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Creation of automated operational reports related to key performance indicators and operational benchmarks.
- Building and maintenance of a user-friendly interface for the extraction and querying of operational data
- Develop strategies to generate and automate better reports
- Evaluates and verifies the accuracy, consistency and completeness of the data via a standardized auditing program
- Carries our detailed analysis of College-wide data to evaluate operational performance
- Use operational data to generate ideas related to improving the efficiency of processes
- Presents results of analyses to internal and external stakeholders, such as management, Medical Advisors, Council and Committees
- Respond to ad-hoc data queries from internal and external sources
- Design and develop expansions and modifications to data querying tools developed in Python, as necessary
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and detailed manuals outlining reporting requirements
- Audit the College’s Enterprise System to ensure consistency, accuracy and completeness of data
- University degree in engineering, statistics or related field
- Master’s degree considered an asset
- Knowledge of database management is required
- Proficient computer programming skills in SQL, Python, VBA
- Knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS and/or R an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Visio, Adobe, Access, Sharepoint,
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and contribute to a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities, and adherence to deadlines
- Project management experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with the public and the profession
- Flexibility is necessary as this position is constantly changing and growing
Qualified candidates please ensure Human Resources is in receipt of your cover letter and updated resume, by March 20, 2020 at 4 p.m.