Reports To: Director
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Status: Full time permanent
Scope of Search: Internal/ External
This position focuses on data systems management, analysis and reporting to identify issues and trends in support of operational improvements of the CPSO.
Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Creation of automated operational reports related to key performance indicators and operational benchmarks.
- Building and maintenance of a user-friendly interface for the extraction and querying of operational data
- Develop strategies to generate and automate better reports
- Evaluates and verifies the accuracy, consistency and completeness of the data via a standardized auditing program
- Carries our detailed analysis of College-wide data to evaluate operational performance
- Use operational data to generate ideas related to improving the efficiency of processes
- Presents results of analyses to internal and external stakeholders, such as management, Medical Advisors, Council and Committees
- Respond to ad-hoc data queries from internal and external sources
- Design and develop expansions and modifications to data querying tools developed in Python, as necessary
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and detailed manuals outlining reporting requirements
- Audit the College’s Enterprise System to ensure consistency, accuracy and completeness of data
- University degree in engineering, statistics or related field
- Master’s degree considered an asset
- Knowledge of database management is required
- Proficient computer programming skills in SQL, Python, VBA
- Knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS and/or R an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Visio, Adobe, Access, Sharepoint,
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and contribute to a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities, and adherence to deadlines
- Project management experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with the public and the profession
- Flexibility is necessary as this position is constantly changing and growing
Qualified candidates please submit a resume and cover letter in one document to [email protected] by August 10, 2020 at 5 p.m.